Group CBS Vice President Ashley Ledbetter recently traveled to Korea, acting as the company’s ambassador to meet with distributors. In addition to sampling the local fare and culture, Ledbetter talked about the Group CBS product lineup and learned about the electrical equipment needs of the region. She is pictured with a 72 kV vacuum circuit breaker by VT developed for Fuji of Japan.
CBS ArcSafe NewsFlash
Group CBS is off to a lightning start in 2017, and the Q2 issue of Breaker Buzz shows you why: new locations, new products, custom solutions, and above all, the people who make it happen. In this issue, you'll find:
- CBS expands into the Midwest, Florida for better service across North America
- CBS ArcSafe introduces SecureConnect™ Remote Operator in collaboration with Rockwell Automation
- AEAMC launches e-commerce website to record traffic
- Follow the evolution of the circuit breaker
- A new column honors longtime GCBS employees
- And much more...
I hope you enjoy this issue of Breaker Buzz. Feel free to share it around the office. As always, thanks for your confidence, trust, and business!
Randy Roumillat, COO, Group CBS
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has updated its guidelines of Recommended Practices for Safety and Health, 25 years after they were first published.
The OSHA guidelines provide guidance to help employers improve safety and health in their workplaces. The updates reflect changes in the economy, workplace, and ever-changing safety and health issues that have occurred in the past few decades. The recommended practices encourage a proactive approach to managing a safe work environment by identifying and fixing hazards before they cause injury or illness, rather than after.
The recommended practices are informational only and do not contain new legal obligations or standards. Stay informed of ongoing OSHA updates on CBS ArcSafe’s OSHA Resources page.
Check out the latest successes, news stories, announcements, awards, events, and milestones. In this issue of Group CBS’ Breaker Buzz, you’ll find:
- High-voltage testing lab opens at Vacuum Interrupters, Inc.
- Group CBS to launch Electrical Training Institute in Fall 2017 for next-gen techs
- AEAMC’s custom circuit breaker kit lowers cost, downtime
- Korean power plants turn to CBS ArcSafe following deadly arc flash
- Stop committing sales sins
- And much more…
I hope you enjoy this issue of Breaker Buzz. Don't be shy about sharing it around the office and, as always, from our family to yours, thanks for your confidence, trust, and business!
Bill Schofield, Vice President of Group CBS
In this special IEEE T&D preview issue, you can read about Group CBS' biggest trade booth ever and the surprises that will be inside. Plus, check out the latest successes, announcements, events, and milestones. In the Q2 issue of Group CBS' Breaker Buzz, you'll find: